A few months ago I received an email from an interested listener asking me to share the background story around The PE Geek Website. Initially I was relcutant to do so, however after thinking about it, the story itself includes many lessons around the progession of technologies in Physical Education. During the course of this 3 part mini series, I'm going to share how the website started right through to my my aspirations for it in the future. I hope you enjoy.
In this particular episode we touch on the following
1. The first website I ever built
2. How I ended up a PE Teacher interested in Technology
3. Why I decided to make a blog & how a spam comment led me to continue writing
4. How my blog led to my first conference presentations
5. What led to my first eBook & Mobile App production